Fixed Ratio

    I got an advertizment from Rumery & Lehman today about their Fixed Ratio
Money Management system.  It seems to be a way of adding or subtracting the
amount of contracts to trade to make the most profit with the least
drawdown-risk?  It shows unbelieveable returns using the Fixed Ratio method
compared to trading just one contract.  If anyone has any idea of what fixed
ratio is, I would like to get an overview of what it is and how it works
etc.   It looks to be a better and safer way to know when to add or subtract
contracts in trading to get the most profit with least risk?   Anyone have
any ideas?

        Thank You,
        Phil