Re:GEN Re:Trading Systems/ElliottWave/Win Wavw

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000>Jim Bain wrote:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000>Do any Realtraders have any experience with
WinWave32?&nbsp; They make some<BR>interesting claims.<BR></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000>Unfotunately, I don't have any experience with Win
Waves 32-that is I don't have any answers-but&nbsp; I would like to ask some
more questions about tha same topic.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I do have &quot;Advanced GET&quot;end of day ver.7.00,and it does a great
job of creating Elliott&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>wave counts-however I have noticed that even Advanced GET does not rely
totally on</DIV>
<DIV>the Elliott Wave for generating trading signals-I have noticed that many
Real traders also do not rely exclusively on Elliott wave counts,using other
programs like Dynamic Trader along with Elliott wave counts-Also,even
&quot;Connie Brown&quot;of &quot;Aerodynamic Trading&quot;says that she uses
1.Momentum analysis to trade on the right side of the market.2. Gann support and
Resistance Techniques and lastly 3.Elliott wave,all in the order listed to
arrive at a trading decision.Again,Bill Williams ,author of &quot;Trading with
Chaos&quot;says in his home study course that the first step in his analysis is
Momentum anlaysis to decide whether to be long or short.Again &quot;Alan
Sears&quot;uses Elliott Wave-TA 98- along with Time price Symmetrics,and Dynamic
Traders software,Jeffrey Harteam uses Elliott Wave analysis along with Nature's
pulse,Stig Olausson uses Elliott wave along with a lot of other
techniques,including Dynamic Trader&quot;software,Robert Miner says that a
definite Elliott wave count can only be used only 50% of the time for trading
purposes and his software contains a lot of other techniques for timing the
market,James Skip Semmons uses Win waves32 for Elliott wave analysis along with
what other techniques?,Joe Duffy uses Elliott wave along with his own Turning
point analysis.John Dundee and Donald Thompson use Elliott wave along with what
other techniques?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT
color=#000000 size=3>Anyway.the point that I am trying to make is that almost
all of the above mentione d people do not use Elliott Wave as a stand alone
technique,almost all of them use </FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2><FONT color=#000000 size=3>a combination of
different techniques for timing the market,analysing the market
</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2><FONT color=#000000 size=3>momentum
etc.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2><FONT color=#000000
size=3>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; What I would like to ask all
the esteemed Real Traders entioned above who</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2><FONT color=#000000 size=3>use Elliott Wave
analysis,and any other esteemed Ellioititians in the Real Traders group
</FONT></FONT>whom I have not mentioned-as I am a new member of the real traders
group and am not yet familiar with all the members posting their comments on the
Real traders forum(my apologies to you) is</DIV>
<DIV>!)How much importance do you place on the Elliott Wave theory in your
trading?</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>2)<FONT size=3>Do you use charting software for
generating Elliott Wave counts or do you create your</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2><FONT size=3></FONT></FONT>own
counts&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>3)<FONT size=3>Which charting software do you
use-Advanced GET,Win Waves 32,or TA98 or EL wave?</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>4)<FONT size=3>Do different softwares generate
different Elliott wave counts and </FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>5)<FONT size=3>How do you use Elliott wave
counts in your trading-e.g.do you wait for a wave 3 to</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2><FONT size=3></FONT></FONT>be confirmaed,or do
you buy on&nbsp; wave 2 pullback,do you use different time frames&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>for better analysis of the market,do you reade impulse waves only,and any
other </DIV>
<DIV>comments regarding the Elliott Wave that you esteemed Elliotiitians may
have</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2><FONT size=3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards to all</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sanjay</DIV>
<DIV>&lt;clayidus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>