Re: Order placing, fills, notification, slippage...

In a message dated 98-05-07 22:24:03 EDT, ringland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> This kind of day trading is available, and at the cost I've indicated.
>
>  So, Mr. Norris, et al, don't put up with it, i.e., slippage late notices,
>  etc...
>  find yourself a SOES shop.

Hard to trade futures with a  SOES shop I'd surmise.  I'll stick with the
phone.  Calling the S&P pit by phone I can hear the noise level.  Tells me
something that I can't get from a monitor.  Also talking with these guys they
get to know you, and that can make a difference.  Sometimes the old fashioned
way isn't all bad.