Re: AscTrend

Maybe its based on how many requested for its information by tabulating from its FREE INFO REQUEST CARD attached to its magazines that we subscriber mail back to them.
At 11:11 AM 5/6/98 -0400, Ron Russell wrote: >Yes I believe there is a connection. The whole "rating" process is secret >so therefore I would place no reliance whatsoever on any of the ratings of >either Futures Mag or TASC. As a matter of fact I would challenge both >mags to produce audited proof that there is no connection between ad >revenues and the reviews. Bet they can't or won't do it! When was the >last time you saw an award given to a product or service that did not >advertise in either of these mags? (ha) >Regards >RDR > >---------- >> From: Peter 2150 >> To: RealTraders Discussion Group >> Subject: Re: AscTrend >> Date: Tuesday, May 05, 1998 10:50 PM >> >> In a message dated 98-05-05 22:29:45 EDT, schnake1@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes: >> >> > Then who the hell voted it to such a high standing in the TASC readers >> > choice awards?? >> >> Have you ever noticed the relationship between product reviews and >> advertising. Some of the reviews get to be awfully suspicious. > >
Warm Regards!