Re: AscTrend/tss award

Fellow RT's.
Re Awards from TASC

John Sweeney  of TASC is a occasional contributor to this forum so he could
answer specifics as to how it is done.

As a subscriber to TASC  I get a chance to vote on the systems/etc I want to
see recognized.

I have in past years seen systems nominated not advertised in TASC.
and they also received honorable mention in the voting.

IMHO, TASC is not like the typical business press such as Money Magazine who
constantly write self serving articles about Load vrs. No Load funds to
placate the No-Load advertisers.

Isn't it ironic there is a thread about a sector trading in a fund  family
that used to be No-Load that now charges a fee. Don't here anybody complaining
about that.

I think TASC tries to write an honest assesment on the  Goods and services
they review.

As a side note. If I used simply a voting method to detemine the opinion of
software, systems data vendors etc.  asked about  on this forum, I would never
buy anything since the most frequent comments are typically negative.

For you newbies, stick around a bit and you will know which posts to read and
which ones to ignore. There are some very thoughtful people on this forum who
should be listened to. You will in time figure out who they are.

All the best that life can offer. The love and laughter of friends and family.

Terry Quinn