Subject: GEN: Re: Cappello
Date: 05/05/98 01:33pm

Dear John,

Two things:

1. All of my postings were correctly identified in the subject headings
as "GEN: My system".  If you were not interested, then why not just hit
the delete button?

2. The purpose of my postings was not to entice potential customers but
to give people an idea of how they work.  Since I have been a RT I have
not seen anyone else describe a dynamic asset allocation model like I
have.

Repeat: the purpose was to create discussion regarding the models, not
sell them.  Did I give a 800 number or a web site? No.

I like this forum and do not want to see it abused, so you can imagine
my feelings when I, myself, would be accused of abuse.

Bill Bancroft

P.S. -- 30% a year does not sound like just capital preservation, it
sounds like CAPITAL APPRECIATION
P.S.S. -- if you have another reply, I suggest you email me personally
(bancroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and spare the discussion group