GEN:Systems

William,

I trade mutual funds.  My "system" is actually 3 or 4 systems applied at
different times.  When my stock model is bullish, I trade a Fidelity
Sector fund switching model.  When my bond model is bullish, but the
stock model is bearish, I invest in bond funds.  When both are bearish,
I trade gold funds.

I am currently working on applying my sector fund switching model to my
own homemade groups of stocks.  My models don't have names outside of
"stock model", "bond model", "gold models", or "switching model".

I am kept from disclosing details about the systems by a confidentiality
agreement, but I would be glad to tell you the underlying premises and
the indicators they use (just not specific parameters).  I may offer the
system's signals to the public later this year.  I don't even know if
people would be interested in receiving signals because they wouldn't be
doing it themselves.

Bill Bancroft

Bill,
I am new at systems trading and am looking for a good system.
May I know what market(s) do you trade in, stocks, futures, or
commodities?
Could you also tell me what system(s) do you use?
Thank you very much in advance.
WilliamWong