RE: selloff in SPU

Well, the reason I ask questions like that is because my mentor told me
the more info you have the better.
For example, this question got someone to tell me that 20 million shares
of stock hit the floor
and that caused the selloff. That caused me to ask why would that
matter. Then someone points out that
Japan is on holiday and so are most of European markets....so liquidity
isn't graet.....which
means the move was probably a liquidity issue and not a sell signal Abby
Cohen may have given her
paying customers...(not me , but maybe another trader out there)....so
with this info I may fade the
locals and double up when they try to run their stops.
  Bottom line is if Abby says sell...my technicals and yours are worth
shit!