RE: GEN: PC Anywhere or Internet Feed

Hi,
We use PC Anywhere at work for remote access and it's just like having
the other PC screen in front of you ! Good product!

You can even get a free Trial Download from

http://www.symantec.com/trialware.new/index.html

for 30 days.
Cheers,

John Bradshaw x 9378 9193

"Results, man! I have lots of results! I know thousands of things that
wont work!"
T. A. Edison