Scott's system testing

Right on Scott.  That is exactly what I am doing with my Trend/Retracement
system and it is the only way to prove a system's profitability. I take
each trade, tick by tick on a 10 minute chart and write down everything
about the trade using the worst possible entry and exit prices.

Not only can I get the true results of how the system would work over a two
year period, but also a great "feel" for trading the system.

This does take time, but it also is the difference between success and
failure.

 Thanks for your comments, Scott.

John
jdfo@xxxxxxxxx