RE:Delta

I have looked at my Delta indicator and verified again etc. It works for
me.  Place this indicator on a fresh chart.....just like Delta, it does
not like to share space with other indicators. On the fresh chart you
will see the Vertical colour bars and a swing indicator( I move this
swing indicator into my price data with my candlesticks. This swing
indicator obviously helps define that there is a swing in play.

Click and paste the vertical colour lines into (I'm using daily chart)
their proper dates
(The dates for 1998 Full Moon were posted by me in prior posts)

The Delta colours are Red,Blue,Orange and Green in that
order.  This colour order is standard so everyone using Delta can
co-ordinate which colours they are referring to...OK.  The only futures
I have tracked for data (about 1 year ago) were Soybeans (daily) the
count
along the top of the chart should look look this (no.. this count does
not belong to Wilder...some things you just read about and work them out
for yourself)

    1    G+1  (Green plus one bar)                     7    B+5
    2    R-2                                                       8
O-5
    3    R+2                                                       9
O-3
    4    R+10                                                   10   O+0

    5    B-4                                                      11
O+4
    6    B+0                                                     12
G-5

Place these number on the top of your chart (between the colour lines)
after the colour lines are
laid out.  Each number represents a swing high or low. This is according

to the Cycle pattern of Delta.  It is actually the reoccurring swing
pattern within the frame work of the colour bars.  Please give it a try.

Give me some feed back how the damn thing works.

Oh....where everyone fails..... is they expect this thing to predict
..it
doesn't...it just repeats the prior cycle patterns. You still need your
indicators Stoch or RSI to tell if it's working out.  In the event the
expected point doesn't become a swing high or low you will see this in
the indicators.....get out or.....better yet.... RUN.

They have what are called inversions these come a the end of the number
count i.e. 8 or at the beginning i.e. 1  Very....very seldom is there a
double inversion i.e. after 8 and another before 1.  These are the only
areas Delta fails the user.  The rest of the numbers from 2-11 more or
less depending on the buying or selling at the time meet their points.
Give this a try....Have fun

Btw. If this does work....and remember it's experimental at best...

This is really quite odd....there should be more support for you folks
that have written me asking for more....I have my own trades I have to
get ready for tomorrow....
BTW is there some who would post some recent daily Soybean prices OHLC
....then we could all use the same data in an example.  I can only do so
much.....Before I leave...this is all due to those bragging- boastful-
exclusionaly-snob-better than anyone Delta posts I read earlier in the
week. Nothing....but nothing should be so highly touted and made to look
like such a winner.  You judge for yourself.

John

John