Re: delta rotation

No, I can't respond my private mail....this topic Delta get NO private mail from me
anymore...only posts ot the list.

I seem to me that you have just saved yourself some reading time and a book fee
congrats.
To answer you questions. Yes, Delta is based on the Full Moon cycle. Each Full Moon
date gets a colour assigned the order is RED,BLUE,ORANGE and GREEN  hence the
following 1998 date right off my sheet ( to be used with Daily date)

                            G 12- Jan            B 9-Jul
                            R 11-Feb            O 8-Aug
                            B 13-Mar           G  6-Sep
                            O 11-Apr            R  5-Oct
                            G 11-May            B-4-Nov
                            R 10-June            O 3-Dec

These are right from Wilder's office sent to me when I bought the book.  These
dates can be check against any Farmer's Almanac or what have you......they are the
full moon cycles......PERIOD.

Some one...(.Sorry, I like to help research where I can but I am not a programmer
...yet).... can write this for TS and post then you can have it on screen or hard
copy.

Let's not beat up on Wilder and the family about their Astro or whatever their
beliefs are, that part is unimportant.  It is only relevant if you are selling the
Delta mystic or exclusive private Directorships it's part of the sales hype has
nothing to with how the system works.

That said 'why the Full Moon Cycle' simple....it's the timing or metronome to allow
for equal spacing of 28 days...Hey, what better timing device could you
devise....naturally occurring and  well recorded history. If you can get data back
to 1400 or back as far as you want. You could now check out the Full Moon Phase and
Bingo...we can see swing patterns that repeat. Yeah....don't fool yourself those
patterns are there.  You don't have to be Wells Wilder or some blood relative to
see that either.

No mystery stuff. Just some common sense and some Cycle analysis eyeball.

I've been working with this thing so long, its a hobby.  The Delta bunch just ticks
me off with the hype, exclusive....patented..they even got that wrong...you can not
patent a book. Once a book is writen for the Public the ideas are open for free
examination and discussion....why?? Because that is what the Author ...whomever it
is, intended when he released the book for publishing for public distribution.

Have a good day....if you have any other questions .....post to the list, otherwise
I will not reply.

John