Re: ADMIN:I want to complain to the List Administrator About This SPAM!

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: ADMIN:I want to complain to the List Administrator About This SPAM!
  • From: Peter Lim <peterl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 05:23:25 -0700

R'T'ers,

There has been a fair amount  of opinion on this, and we know that Norm
has been a good contributor and far from the standard classification of a
spammer.

Perhaps the List Administrator could take some early action to settle the
case so that RT'ers can get on with this hiccup left behind as early as
possible before it gets messy .

Peter Lim