Re:Delta

It is with somewhat great regrett that I must post this message.  If you
are not reading these Delta post please accept my apology ....and
delete.

Hey....Delta types.  What's going down??? You send me private mail and
when I sent  you my reply I get it back as undeliverable......You guys
breathing too much of that Moon air???

I've tried to walk away from this after offering an opinion.....but what
you're doing is unreasonable.
Now for the last time I'M SORRY TO HAVE UPSET YOU !!!  Don't send me
anymore hate private mail.....my Kids are comming home ....they read
this and ......yeah you got it.

Good bye
John