Day Trading-S&P500 or NYFE or NASDAQ 100

To the above lists:

I am in the final stages of making a decision to expand my commodity trading into the mechanical day trading arena.This is based upon my satisfaction with mechanical position trading.On my final hit list are:

1.Krutsinger's Win NYFE and NYFE Plus

2.Mermer's ETS

3.Microstar Top Step

4.Commando

5.Broken Arrow

All have some type of statement and broker credibility.

I seek any feedback, positive or negative, to help me make the final cuts.Also,if you know of any others I might consider or if you have a proprietary one you would like to lease or share, I would be interested.

Mechanically yours,
John

P.S. I won't take any insults personally if you promise to do likewise.