[Fwd: monitor problems]

Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 16:44:09 -0600
From: Harley Meyer <meyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: diamond@xxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: MetaStock-list <metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: monitor problems

I have not done this yet but my plans are to look more into this and I
hope to have this set up by the end of the summer. I still need to check
on a few things, but I am thinking that a good used color TV and a PC to
TV card would be better. Cards are about $250 and then of course the
cost of the TV unless you have a 27 inch TV on hand already. The cards
are usually in the presentation section of a PC catalog.

Harley