Brokers: Dreyfus aka www.tradepbs.com

I would like to correspond with Realtraders with any experience with
Dreyfus Brokerage Services.  I've seen a few positive comments during
recent months and wondered about any downside?

	I looked at Gomez Advisors and found nothing about tradepbs.  There is
a link to Dreyfus, but it appears to have to do with their funds only...
no mention of www.tradpbs.com (as of a week ago anyway).  I am
particularly interested in options trading, especially with some of the
more exotic orders that most brokers don't carry anyway (OCO's, STOPS,
etc.)

	Any help, public or private, much appreciated.

Dick Crotinger