CBOT

This week I visited CBOT in Chicago. I described my impressions to a fellow
RT, who suggested I copied it to the group.

So here it is.

> And about CBOT
>
> It was very impressing. I spent 3 hours there, although I missed the
> opening at the financial pits.
> What impressed me the most, I think, was the energy flow around the Bond
> pit. To see and hear the flow of energy comming and going.
> I can't in my wildest dream imagine how someone would go in there and
think
> he could make money. How you can single out a single person in that
> collective mind and actually complete a trade and make money at the same
> time is beyond my comprehension.
> You must have very special qualities.

> I can't understand how I in Denmark can order to buy ONE contract of
TBonds
> and have it excecuted while I wait on the phone. Why would any one in
that
> energy flow, in that mass of people, bother for ONE contract.
> I just don't understand it!

> I got the opening at the grains though. Almost equally impressing. To see
> the transformation from friendly talk 5 seconds before the opening bell
and
> then the full warefare and fighting 1(!) second after the opening.

> It's amazing to see the human mind at work. I now also think I undestand
why fibonacci works, why astrology > works. You know when you looked at the
BOND pit in particular you could see that although the pit was
> made up by individuals, it behaved like an organism, a collective mind
with a mind of it's own. It was very
> clear if you looked at the pit but tried not to FOCUS on the pit, used
your peripherial vision. Then you also
> were aware of the option bond pit, which reacted together with the bond
pit. Sooo much energy!

> Next time I will definetly be better prepared and check out the OPENING
at  the bondpit next time.

Regards

Stig