RE: GEN: Exchange vacation days.

In my "Ultimate Futures Trading Guide" which I get every year from the
Hightower people in Chicago, I have all the holidays (USA and Canada) marked
in them in bold type..     Apart from Presidents Day, I also have Lincoln's
Birthday on 12th February and and Washington's Birthday, which this year falls
on Saturday 21st February - are these public holidays in the USA - with the
markets closed?

I also have something called Flag Day on 15th June in bold type - is this a
holiday?

For those, like me, who cannot trade without knowing the USA holidays and all
the important announcement days like, PPI, CPI, GDP and of course Unemployment
Fridays, you will find this publication is a very good buy, each year.  It is
also packed with all sorts of market information - for those that use
fundamentals!!!!!

Anyway, any correction to the full list of American Hols would be most
appreciated...

Bill

Exchanges are closed Presidents Day which is the Monday of Option
expiration.