Re: GEN: Trading software

hi
when i worked for smith barney(now solomon bros smith barney), every desk
had bloomberg...........it is a great system...with a great price .....i
priced the one i had with the stuff i had in it......it was over $3000 per
month........over 2 years ago...prob more now.....
now i have tradestation(paid for) and bmi($315 per month).....
it's not as good, but i use the bloomberg web site(i subscribed to the
mag)the wsjsite(i subscribed) and the waterhouse site(i am a cust)
it costs a lot less.....and i don't feel i get 2700 dollars less or to put
it another way.
i would take bloomberg if it was 2700 dollars less......but i am now happy
keeping the extra $2700.
good trading
rich t