Re: Mechanical Systems... but

Lynn -

I think that you will find enough of us on this list to help out.  Speaking
for myself, if your ideas (or anyone's for that matter) are of interest to
me, I will certainly help code the system in (notso) easy language.
And true, the feedback here is valuable.  None of us know it all, and I
have picked up some nifty tricks by looking at other peoples code.

Regards,
Paul Weston

Message text written by INTERNET:MRLYNNG@xxxxxxx
>I agree with yorker and Rick that we may already have a workable system if
we
keep it simple.  However, there is also a problem if you are like me and
cannot code the system because I don't know EASY Language nor have I ever
done
any programming so I don't know where to start much less what can and
cannot
be done with the code.

Unless you can do some basic coding, you rarely get any feedback on your
"theories" so there can be a tendency to repeat mistakes that may not be
apparent without feedback.  Omega can help but they do not have a staff to
accomodate all of us and programmers can be expensive although many on this
list are kind enough to offer help and advice.  However, I hate to intrude
on
their time until i reach a point where I cannot go any further.  Anyone
have
an idea how this can be overcome?
Lynn
<