Asian trading the U.S. markets live

Hi Rtrs,
I have heard similar stories about BMI satellite feed going out on a cloudy
day from a friend who used it but then switched over to BMI cablebox. BMI
told him they were going to switch over to a better dish or whatever to take
care of the problem. I use BMI cable and found it to be very reliable. I
don't know about the speed - it is set at 38,400 but sometimes I get flash
fills on S&P and then see the price on the monitor- I don't know if it is
because I have too many symbols, or because of 16 mb ram memory or mkt.
conditions.
What is the feedback on DTN satellite feed with regard to speed and
problems. Can it be used from an apartment or it has to be on a rooftop.
AS far as Asia is concerned anybody daytrading U.S. markets using real-time
quotes and their experiences and problems.
Happy Trading, Ashif