GEN - RE: REAL TIME COMPANY NEWS

I think it may depend on the type of delivery you want and how
close to real time it needs to be.  I've used the QNews service
on quote.com before and it was fast enough for my equity trading
needs via email, but this may not be fast enough if you are trading
splits, etc.  The advantages were relatively low price and -lots- of
news sources (including IBD).  I know DBC and PCQuote may
have options as well.

Interestingly, I found myself reacting to news too quickly in my
trading (long after the street seemed to know about it, even in
close to real time) and I've had a lot better success just catching
up on the major news events a few times per day.  I understand
there are some very profitable ways to trade splits and other news
events, though.

Hope this helps,

  //Kevin