Re: Clyde's Swing Machine

Today,,,I ran Clyde's Swing Machine on Japanese Yen 60 min chart to see how it works.
It was 3 pm here in California and now,,,,6 pm.
The projected pattern suggested that,,,,price's gonna hit 127.50 yen and turn down toward 126.50 in 2 hours.
So far,,,the price really hit 127.57 and turned. Now it's 126.80.
I'd like to post gifs along,,,but on this particular computer,,,,don't have any graphic applications to reduce the file size,,,,so,,,do it later again when I see the pattern work again.
Here's the question of the day,,,to Clyde.
I see these numbers on every turning points on the chart,,,,and wonder what they represent.
I'm sure,,,,any one who follows SM chart would have same questions unless they know the answers of their own. So,,I'm posting here on RT rather than sending a private email to Clyde.
Please,,,Clyde,,,,,Enlighten us.