MOTW S & P 500

John,

I think you have a great and practical idea with MOTW.

My thought for the moment is on the esoteric side and is not at all
scientific.  However, I wonder what, if any significance, we can place on
the fact that the S & P is now at the "thousand" level.  That same number
level that held off the advance of the Dow for so many years and which in
fact gave us the Big Bear of 73 -74. (For those who were there and
remember, excuse me, if you were there you remember.)

Kind regards,

Yorker