Re: GEN: Astro-trading

Patrick Slevin wrote:

> Anyone evr hear about this fellow, Robert Hitt?
>
> I understand he has been hot, but with Norman rarely here I do not have
> any one who may know. From what little I can gather, from the "Astro-"
> side he appears to know his stuff. From the "-trading" side I can find
> no input.
>
> http://www.astroecon.com/open.html
>
> --PJS

I signed up for a month of his service early last year.  It's really
impressive the way he slings around the astrological jargon and converts
all sorts of complex planetary alignments and conjuctions into
forecasts.  His site contains some really awe inspiring mystic charts
which I suppose means something to the initiated.
However, as far as trading goes, I cannot recall one day during that
month in which I said to myself, "Wow, I wish I could make a forecast as
good as that!"  In fact, despite long paragraphs detailing what effect
this or that planet/moon phase/etc would have on trading the next day,
he was wrong far too often than mere chance would allow for.

Can he predict earthquakes, floods, natural disasters?  Maybe.

Can he predict market direction?  He has absolutely not demonstrated
that to me.  When I signed up he was totally absorbed in the stock
market's imminent and total collapse.  I suppose, 8 or so months later,
he still is.  Markets go up and down - he'll be right eventually.

If you're interested in the stars, stick with Winski.

IMHO,
Jeff Roniger
jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx