Re: Angell's Book

-----Original Message-----
From: Harley Meyer <meyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, January 07, 1998 10:38 PM
Subject: Book

>I see there is a sale on the book "LSS Day Trading System", by George
>Angel for $15 through Traders Library. But can anyone tell me anything
>about the book in terms of value. I just bought Edwards & Magee.
>
>Thank you,
>Harley
>
>Harley:

    I can tell you that Angell's old LSS system does not work!  And even
Angell will testify to this.  He does, however, have a new LSS System and it
is described in his latest book for $95 from Tradewins in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
or you can call  direct and get a sample software package (DOS) of the
program (714-731-3384) from Investment Software Systems, Inc.,  in Tustin,
CA.
    I've never had the patience to test his old or new methods of LSS but
people who have spent literally hours on it,  tell me the old system simply
did not work.  So if your book contains the old system, forget it.  The  new
I don't know! Some say it could work with the new indicators!
 Good trading,
jdfo@xxxxxxxxx