Re: Joseph Stowell's Bond system

About two years ago I subscribed to Joe Stowell's newsletter. Tha main feature wat the OZ Bond
trading method. After considerable effort to program all the various rules and exceptions
I found it worked only for the one year of data which listed the trades and even some of
those did not completely fit with the rules. When tested on earlier data or subsequent data
it failed miserably. Not only did I waste about $450. but many many hours of programming time.
When I spoke with him he told me that his system had never been programmed and
that all the testing was done from charts by hand. No wonder it didn't hold up on other
bond data. Although I don't think he is bad intentioned, his method was not at all reliable
and I would never deal with him again. Beware and warned!
   Karl

:Someone sent me an advertisement for Joseph Stowell's "Day Trade
:Enhancement" bond trading system. Has anyone ever heard of this? It
:appears to involve "worksheets, flow chart, and daily check list". It
:says it is a "multiple entry point day trading technique" that can be
:traded without watching the market during the day.
:
:It looks like it has had 34 trades using the Dec contract from 8/27
:to 11/26/97 (with only 7 small losers averaging 6 ticks each).
:
:I have no clue what it did on previous contracts.
:
:
:Thanks.
: