Re: Stocks vs Commodities

David,

Just so you know 30% of options expire worthless and over 60% of option
traders, when asked, consider themselves successful.  Your post just
repeats some common pieces of misinformation.

Additionally if 90 % of something happened all the time the world would
evolve and the losers would eventually die out.

For the last 12 calander quarters buyers of options have faired better
than sellers in 10 of the 12.

The CBOE and OCC both print markey statistics books every year.  They
are free...you really out to get the facts.

Send me your address and I'll have one sent to you.