ADMIN: Live RealTraders LIVE Exchange Now Working

A couple months ago we switched servers and it really screwed up the
functionality of a lot of the features on our website. In a way though this
is a blessing in that it forced me to just totally overhaul it and come up
with a less cluttered format. In addition, dealing with all the morons that
posted commercial messages on our private classified ad sections and those
who tried to sell trading systems in our favorite links section was a real
energy leak for me.

Next year we will arrive at the New World.

For now, I wanted to let you know that live chat room has been fixed. You
just need Java to access it. Just go to the main page and and rest will be
rather obvious.

Wishing you a filthy rich 1998,
Eddie Kwong
RealTraders

http://www.RealTraders.com
RealTraders customer service: RealTraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Moderator: John Boggio   Exec. Director: Eddie Kwong
Boggio@xxxxxxxxx         eddiekwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Editor, Best of RealTraders: Scot Billington
scot.billington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For digest format send message to:
listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Turn on digest, type: set  realtraders  mail  digest
Turn off digest type: set realtraders mail ack