Re: PSYCHOLOGY: BUSTS AND BELIEFS

GwGautier wrote:

> To progress, you will
> have no choice but to push yourself, and doing so, you will be in the
> unknown, which occasionally will lead you over the limit, because you
> did not know where the limit was until you crossed it! If you don't
> push
> yourself, you will never know, and probably will never be a top
> trader,
> but a so-so one at best.
>
> My belief is that what separates the winners from the others, is that
> the winners learn how to modify their behavior(s), whereas the others
> look for answers outside of themselves, changing tools, systems,
> indicators, funds, markets, size, brokers etc... but not themselves,
> thus repeating forever the same losing routine.
>
> That is a belief, not a fact!
>
> Gwenn

Thank you for your words of wisdom. I would say that your "belief" has a
little more foundation than just a belief. Looking inside ones self is
what professionals do. Be it football, basketball, etc. When individuals
(competitors) start looking for the important answers outside
themselves, they get lost in the crowd and begin to get put out to
pasture.