Re: GEN - Put/Call ratios

The data on the charts is based on the daily put and call volume from the
CBOE.  The OEX open intrest ratios are running from 0.66 to 0.72 for the
last five trading days which also shows a preponderance of call open
interest.  The NDX100 has a five day OI P/C ratio of 0.95 to 0.97 and a P/C
volume ratio that averages 0.8.  Option traders are not quite as
enthusiastic about the NDX.

BobR