[Fwd: Admin: To unsubscribe yourself from RT'ers...]

--- Begin Message ---
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "G.John Boggio" <boggio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 23:57:41 -0500
Sender: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Realtraders,

  Please note, to remove yourself from the Realtrader's Forum, please
follow the below instructions:

during those periods.

  Finally, if you lose this message, just go to any of my past ADMIN posts
and check out my signature below to again see the directions for self removal.

Thank you,
John Boggio

RealTrader's HomePage
http://www.RealTraders.com
during those periods.  Thanks (See below)