Re: March Bean Oil and Fib

Hello again Stig :)

Attached chart is a continuous chart for Bean Oil

I see a completed 5 wave sequence down ending on Aug 11

Currently moving up in what could be a correction or a new
impulse move up ?
Either way, wave (2) or "B" has retraced 50% of wave (1) or "A"
and I would expect this move to continue to the 100% projection
shown at the 29.36 area. If this unfolds into a new 5 wave impulse move
higher then we may see the next target of 1.618 at 32.45 ........

regards
Alan Sears
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\DT_beanoil.gif"