Sugar

Stig,

I can see where you are coming from with the sept - dec h&s.  I see it but
I think you are stretching pattern recognition a bit here.

I am not saying sugar is a bad buy.  I just wouldn't take head and
shoulders as my means for projecting price.

What you have as a neckline to me is just a very simple trendline without
the power of a h&s behind it, IMHO.  Not saying anything about weither
sugar is going up or down now.

Check out your long term charts for s/r.  Sugar is in a multiyear
congestion and is at the upper range looking good and may be ready to start
a long term uptrend but if it should reverse back to the lower level - just
be ready for all possibilities.

Kind regards,

Yorker