Re: heliocentric

Donald Thompson wrote:

> yorker@xxxxxxx wrote:
> >

> > Stuart,
> >
> > Heliocentric is the correct technique, regardless of what others may
> indicate.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Yorker
>
> Why is heliocentric the correct technique?  It seems that geocentric
> called some pretty cool turns?  Heliocentric is a whole nuther
> perspective.  Would it call the same turns?
>
> Also all the energies of the planets have been defined and observed on
> geocentric basis and not heliocentric.
>
> don

Don,

You might get the very same results using a heliocentric ephemeris or a
geo-, I just wanted to see if you had compared both to see if there was
a difference.  There are astroanalysts that could argue both ways
concerning helio/geo, but each market seems to have specific planetary
relationships, so it would be logical that markets should be analyzed
using both geo/helio and see what they tell us.

More curious at this point than knowledgeable,

Regards,

Stuart