Sv: Fibonacci and Time

> RT's,
>
> The thread over the past week or so on Fibonacci has focused on price.
>
> Anyone with thoughts about Fibonacci and TIME??
>
> Ron

This is very interesting!
Everybody seems to have an opinion on Fib and PRICE while the issue of fib
and TIME is met by compact silence!
Is it because nobody nows anything about the subject or are the
professionals holding back?

I got a few of Larry Pesavento's books for Christmas, where you can read
about the Venus -Uranus cycle;
Now, it seems that the time it takes from Conjunction to Conjunction is 225
days and if we divide that figure with 365 the answer is 0,618!
Familiar?
Just for fun I have put an arrow on all the dates where we have had an
aspect between the two planets, as seen from the earth, (0, 60, 90, 120 and
180 degrees) on the Jan Soybean contract. Interesting don't you think?

The Mars-Jupiter conjunction to conjunction is 2,23 years. However every
other conjunction is 4 1/3 years or 233 weeks, another Fibonacci number.
I have market the aspects for Mars-Jupiter on the March 98 T-Bond contract
the same way I did above.

Could there be that there is a Fib relationship with regard to time?
And if there is, is it beacuse "everybody" believes in it, or could there
be another explanation?

Regards
Stig

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\VENURA.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\MARJUP.gif"