RealTraders on IRC(Real-Time Chat!)

RT's,
        I've registered the realtraders chat channel with DALNet, so no
outsiders can take control of it.  All RT's are welcome to join and
post real-time trades, talk about trading systems, etc.  The Realtraders
chat channel is on DALNet. Thee channel name is of course,
"realtraders."

---Anthony

P.S.  RT's will make this chat channel what they want to make it.  So
join and participate!  Thanks!  If you still don't know how to get on
IRC, then email me and I'll help.  See you soon!