MKTIntraday cumulative vol

Don,

I have several questions:

l.  I don't know what you mean by cumulative volume in relation to the
chart in  your gif file.  Is the volumme line an on balance line, otherwise
cumulative would just keep going in one direction, it seams to me.

2.  You said after a definitive spike low volume improves.  Do you mean
that after the low between 12 - 15 that the volume line went up and on the
22nd it did not?

3. I don't know what you mean that selling reaches a climax even though
price didn't.

4.  You refer to 10/28, I assume this chart does not include this.  I am
confused, unless I am to go back and find the info you are refering to.

Anyway, if the line is an OBV line - to me this is a strong case of
divergence between volume and price.  A very interesting chart indeed.

I really can't comment on "spike low volume" because I don't know what you
mean.  I also wonder about the moving average line, if that is what I am
looking at, means.  It may prove to be a useful tool.

Kind regards,

Yorker