IRC Realtraders Chat

Ok, RT's, let's set another time in IRC Chat.  First, lemme go over what
you do again.  Goto WWW.MIRC.COM, and download mIRC.  Install it and
read the help file if you don't know how to set it up.  Once you get it
set up, then you're ready.  When you load up mIRC, you should have a
setup window that says mIRC setup, and in it, has "ADD, EDIT, DELETE
SORT", with a pulldown list of IRC servers.  You should just pick
"RANDOM US DALNET SERVER".  Then you type in your email, name, nickname,
etc., and set up  the other information under the "Local Info" tab,
"Options", and the other tabs, if not already setup.  Then click
Connect.  It should connect in a few seconds, maybe 10 or 20 at most,
maybe 30.  Anyway, once you are connected, a window will popup asking
you what chat room you would like to enter.  In the blank box, type
"realtraders", and press enter.  You should then have another window
popup with the title #realtraders, and on the right a column with your
nickname in it...if there are other people in the chat room, their's
will also be in the right column.  You can then type and press enter and
it will appear in the top screen, where others will see it, and they can
then respond.  A reminder that you need to be connected to the internet
in order to connect to DALNet and IRC Chat.  If anybody has problems,
just email me and I'll do my best to help you get IRC Chat to work.  Now
once you do this and actually get INTO the realtraders chat
room(although there probably might not be anybody at all in it), email
me at ATRAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We will then arrange a time to join #realtraders and chat.  Then I'll
try to get more than 2 people to join at the same time, and then as more
people get use to it, we'll soon have a chat room that usually has a few
people in it.  Then RT's can forget about arranging chat times, and just
to join during trading hours to post their realtime trades or just to
talk.

Rememeber, email me at atran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx when you successfully
complete and join the "realtraders" chat room.  Or email me for help if
you can't get it working.

Regards,
Anthony T.

P.S.  The "realtraders" chat room isn't owned by Kasanjian research or
was it started  by them.  In fact, the chat room dissapears when no  one
is in it and anybody can gain control of it.  That's why we'll see how
big this thing really gets, and if its good, then we'll register it with
DALNet as an official chat room owned by Realtraders and no outsiders
can gain control of it.  Also, if you already know how to run IRC,
connect to DALnet and join #realtraders, then email me at
atran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and we'll also set up a time to chat during the
day, or night.