Chat Room

Anthony,
Thank you for picking up on the chat room idea. I will make every effort to get there, If I can figure out my way around the irc to #realtraders. You said 12-24-97 in the afternoon. Perhaps we could make the time a bit more specific so that anyone else showing up for the first time will find somebody there. How does 2:00pm sound, at least to start with, then we can just see what happens.
I have a further suggestion. I would hope that only serious traders join in. Any suggestions on that?
As other traders have mentioned, and rightly so, this is a demanding job and there will no doubt be times when many of us will be in the thick of things and will show up after the market closes - for obvious reasons - and then maybe we could continue our live conversation in the evening as well. I therefore suggest we leave the room open for people to come in to discuss things at any time.
Kind regards,
Yorker
PS Your directions were excellent, thanks.