Re: stocks:tomorrow

James,

I agree with you, the market looks indecisive right now. I do think that
the techs will lead the S&P on the way back up, it's about time.

I do not agree with your second statement that this situation existed last
week. The S&P still looks very bearish, since it broke it's uptrend.

I think that we are going to see some excellent trading opportunities in
the high tech sector in the next couple of weeks. Looks like you might have
to trade some four-letter stocks.

The futures are down around four points right now. We will probably gap
down and then rally back following the tech stocks.

Good trades,

Shay Horowitz                  shay@xxxxxxxxxx
Zeus Investments, LLC.
13918 E. Mississippi Ave.    http://www.zeus-holdings.com/