Re: FUTR - fast markets

You must not have been satisfied with the responses the last time you asked this
question.  The "speed" of the market move is only part of the equation.  Volume
must be factored in also to get some idea of the liquidity.
In the other post you mentioned testing with TS.  There are many ways to analyze
volatility with TS.  You can use historical vol, you can use daily average
range, you can see how often Std Dev's are eclipsed, you can count gap
openings.  It is all a matter of how you trade and what you perceive as fast.
It sounds like you got caught the wrong way on a number.  Not much you can do
about it, but obviously markets like Oj and coffee and cotton and lumber, etc
etc etc  are not  liquid in fast markets.
That is just the risk you take, some people think it is worth it, some don't,
only you can really decide.
Eric