Re: after hours trading

I trade in afterhours markets  through Harbor Securities, LLC at
wwwdaytrading.net
this is a professional daytrading firm which offers access to Instinet and the
other
ECN's (electronic communications networks) that market makers use to make
trades. Also,  A. B. Watley at  www.abwatley.com offers afterhours access to
the markets. I would not trade without access to afterhours trading since most
companies report significant news before and after markets are closed. Having
access allows me to makes trades on good or bad news. This is especially
important when holding a stock which reports poor earnings or other bad news
like
Oxford Health Plans  OXHP which had a 52 week high of  $ 89 and closed at $15
on Friday. Most traders/ investors fail to see the advantages off trading
afterhours
because you can buy, sell, or short stocks if someone is willing to trade at
your price.

Here's a few more firms : Castle Securities at  www.castleonline.com
Block Trading at  www.blocktrading.com
Charles Schwab at  www. schwab.com  Schwab does not advertise this service
but is available from 4:10 pm till 4:40 pm
Good luck.

William