FUTR (CURR): CD

I'm guilty most of the time of not looking at longterm charts.  But for
the CD I did look back and noted that we are nearly as low as it has
ever gone (since 1972):  .6983, 1995, .6898, 1986.  Wonder if we're
approaching some kind of "decision point" with it closing at .7000 on
Fri.  Another 20 pts down and it's lower than it has been for over 10
years. Or are these longterm support points not really that relavent
since fundamentals must be much different now (esp. compared to 86)?

							Conrad Bowers