Re: Fibononsense ratioscillators - Newbie alert

Great stories and very salient point.

It continues to amuse me that the majority of the posts on this list
revolve around some kind of indicator or "magic" system that if discovered
will unlock the secrets of the markets.

The reality is that any number of systems or methodologies will work. It is
up to the individual trader to find a style or method that is consistent
with his goals, and most importantly, his personality. Rarely will any two
people trade exactly alike, even using the exact same methodology. The
ultimate results of ANY system depend on the discipline and money
management skills of it's user.

Trading isn't easy, but it really is pretty simple.

Regards,

Tom Alexander