Cybernetic Trading Strategy

Murray,

This is a fan letter complementing you for your book "Cybernetic
Trading Strategy."  You cover many topics I have been wanting to
investigate and you have implicitly many of my questions.  I have
developed a Fuzzy Logic trading system in TradeStation/SuperCharts
and items (e.g., developing intelligent stops) from your book have
greatly increased profitability and reduced draw-down.

I'm still studying your work.  There are very many excellent "Gems" I
have yet to investigate.  Thanks again.

To Omega-List and Real Traders ...  this is an advanced work for the
advanced trading systems developer.  I highly recommend it.

Marlowe Cassetti
Colorado Springs, CO