Fibonnacci Lurking

Many of the participants in the Fibonnacci discussion seem reluctant to
continue, as if it is a waste of time.

I have read the various threads of the discourse with great interest,
given my ignorance of Fibonnacci, and have begun to look at the .618
ratio as a pivot, target, etc.

I also appreciate the debate arguing whether the golden ratio is 'there'
in the movement of prices, or that any reasonable tool for determining
turns and targets improves profitability.

It's helping my trading.

I don't use Trade Station. I don't trade North Sea Cod futures.
Astrology is the section of the newspaper my mother reads for fun. And
cycles means my girlfriend reminding me it's abstinence weekend...

My fingers are exhausted from hitting the delete. They have been getting
a well deserved rest. Please keep it up.

Dan