Re: BPG

Brent Aston wrote:

> So Gwenn how do you decide? Flip a coin or somethinglike that. It seems the
> only way to be totally neutral is to set on your hands and do nothing.
>
> Brent
>
> -----

1 - Statistics, applied consistently (no fudging)
2 - Risk control, to keep losers as small as possible, always
3 - Money Management, to squeeze the most out of the winning streaks.

4 - Try and abide by the previous four, and avoid thinking too much. I
too have opinions and make predictions, but that's what I used for 12
years to trade, with no result, while the above worked from day 1, and
ever since.

Yours friendily,

Gwenn