Re: GEN: Poor technical outcome today?

Max Turner wrote:

> RT'ers
>
> Was it only my system or did others find that today most indicators "broke
> down". Seems that occasionally (hopefully, not often) all manner of
> indicators fail to predict the direction of price moves. On my charts, today
> seemed to be one of those days.
>
> Anyone get a good result from their indicators? Go ahead make me feel bad! :>
>
> Max
I use a combination of Trendlines, Linear Regresions, and Standard
Deviation
to trade, mainly, tech stocks and options. While some stocks have broken
down
and entered a 'new period of chart', most are at the lowest levels of
very long
trends and are not acting, negatively or positively, like they typically
have.

Good Trading,

Rod